Current Research Focus:
Study of Dendritic cell- T cell interaction, inflammatory cytokines and antibody response in SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus) and Influenza infection:
Diabetes-mediated remodeling of vaccine efficacy against influenza infection:
Development of universal Nanovaccine against the Respiratory tract infections:
1. Investigating the Molecular Mechanism of JMJD6 mediated gene regulation in Breast Cancer(2012- 2013), DBT Biocare Funded.
2. Functional characterization of a novel promoter SNP in hyperbillirubinimea.(2012-13), NIBMG funded.
3. Role of Dendritic Cells in Cytokine mediated Treg-Th17 Cross talk in Malaria. (WB DBT Funded: Sanction no. 22(Sanc)/ BT (Estt)/ RD-20/2013, dated- 07.01.2015.)
4. Role of TGF-beta–SMAD signaling nexus in Treg/Th17 differentiation during experimental Cerebral Malaria, (BRNS funded: project no: 37 (1) / 14/ 54/ 2014 - BRNS / 1740)
5. Role of DC subsets in Treg/Th17mediated immune response during experimental cerebral malaria (Department of Science and Technology (DST) funded, Sanction No: SB/SO/HS-106/2013, dated 21/11/2014)